MAR JAAUN YA JEE LU ZARA SONG DOWNLOAD

This song wordings really touched my soul….. Maar jau ya jee lu zara? Kuch ehsaan hai, Iss lamhe mein hai Ye lamha kahaan tha meraa Ab hai saamne.. Amazing voice, great lyrics and music that touches your soul. A beautiful soulful track sung by the legendary Sonu Nigam. Deva Shree Ganesha Lyrics — Agneepath. mar jaaun ya jee lu zara song

Uploader: Arashizuru
Date Added: 22 August 2007
File Size: 9.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 63944
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Mar jaun yaa jee loon zara…………. Please do drop in a comment below and we will get it rectified as soon as we possibly can. Karan Johar, Hiroo Llu Banner: Khushiya chum lu ya ro lu zara? A beautiful soulful track sung by the legendary Sonu Nigam. Hope you wont delete.

SONU NIGAM - Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Indicine Team, why didnt you post the English translation of other songs? I wonder bas ek bar sunte hi kaise pyar ho sakta hai gane se…loved it…sonu bas gate rahiye.

Amazing voice, great lyrics and music that touches your soul. The music has been composed by music director duo of Ajay Gogavale and Atul Gogavale. Amitabh Bhattacharya Singer s: Abhi Mujhme Kahi Lyrics.

It takes my breath away.

Ik aisi chubhan, iss lamhe mein hai Yeh lamha kahaan tha mera Ab hai saamne. Ho, abhi mujh mein kahin Now, somewhere inside me Baaki thodi si hai zindagi A little life is left.

Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin Lyrics - Agneepath

What a beautiful song? January 26th For more details: Maar jau ya jee lu zara? AwesOme,,,Its make me cry,,,,, 2. Dor se tuti patang jaisi Like the kite which has been cut of from the string Thi yeh zindagani meri Was my life Aaj ho kal ho mera na ho Today is mine, tomorrow may or may not be mine Ou din thi kahani meri That was my story everyday Ek bandhan naya piche se ab mujhko bulaye A new bond is calling me now from behind Aane wale kal ki kyun fikar mujhko sata jaye?

Ab Ho Samne ……. Why is tomorrow worrying me? This songs wordings really touched my soul…. Really SONU u rocks evry time.

mar jaaun ya jee lu zara song

Should I touch it? Hoo… dhoop mein jalte hue tann koo Chhaya pedh ki hil gayi Roothe bacche ki hansi jaise Phuslane se phir khil gayi Kuch aisa hi ab mehsoos dil ko ho raha hai Barson ke puraane zakhmon pe marham laga sa hai. The lyrics have been penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya. Deva Shree Ganesha Lyrics — Agneepath. This is nice song but Surindar bhai ne jo translation kiya hai o lajawab hai…………….

Should I kiss the happiness or should I cry a little? Agneepath will be ablockbuster hit,i know this,nd evry song is very spcl ,,,,baaki jo log phaltu bolte hai bolte rhe,thanx. Kuch ehsaan hai, Iss lamhe mein hai Ye lamha kahaan tha meraa Ab hai saamne.

Sonu Nigam - Abhi mujh mein Kahin

Sonu Nigam Song Duration mm: Should I die or should I live? Ab hai saamne Ishe chhuu loon zara Marr jaaun msr jee loon zaraaa Khushiyaan choom loon Yaa ro loon zara indicine.

mar jaaun ya jee lu zara song

I love Sonu Nigam.

Comments